A stylish, golden, awards ceremony template which is sure to be a winner! Render up to 4K, no plugins used.
Whether it’s the Oscars, Golden Globes or Baftas when awards season comes around you need your event to look like red carpet material, so sit back and enjoy a whole host of sparkling performances from our blockbuster, Golden Awards Event pack!
Great for film festivals, corporate events, TV, movie or music awards ceremonies. Anywhere that might need a touch of Hollywood style glamor.
The pack includes the following sequences (a detailed description of each element can be found further down this page):
• Opening Title Sequence • Individual Awards (x10) each including: – Multiple Nominee Sequence – Single Nominee Sequence x5 – Winner’s Sequence • Split (Quarter) Screen Overlays x10 • Split (Half) Screen Overlays x10 • Simple Photo/Footage Slideshow • End Credits • 10 Second Commercial Bumper • Extra Lower Thirds x10 • Background Loops x4 • Full Screen Transitions x3
All the particle and flare effects have been created from the ground up using only tools found built-in to After Effects. This means there’s no need for any third party plugins.
All sequences have been created in 4K resolution 3840×2160 @30fps. You can obviously render down to HD, or lower, easily from the Render Settings.
For convenience we have pre-rendered the background loops, used throughout the project, and imported them back into the project. This is to speed up previewing and rendering.
For a best quality render, once you’re finished editing, we suggest turning off the pre-render and letting After Effects do a fresh render of all the background effects. Though rendering will become much slower.
The FREE fonts used can be found here :
Montserrat – https://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/montserrat Advent – http://www.dafont.com/advent.font
Photographic images are not included in the project.
Music is for preview purposes only and has been sourced freely from the YouTube library.
This project requires Adobe After Effects CS5 (and above) to edit.
• Opening Title Sequence – The opening sequence can be used as an intro to your award ceremony.
• Individual Awards – These are all you’ll need for each award category. Each award group then has three sequences allowing you to show off all your nominees in one sequence, then show a clip of each nominee, and then show the winner separately.
• Split Screen Overlays – To accommodate multiple videos on a single screen are the split screen overlays. These are handy when showing nominee’s reactions, for instance, when the winner is being announced.
• Slideshow – A simple slideshow with floating text, as opposed to lower thirds, for a relaxed sequence of images. Perhaps good for a memorial gallery or a lifetime achievement sequence.
• End Credits – Final closing credits sequence for your event, lets us see who made it happen.
• 10 Second Commercial Bumper – TV bumpers are generally used to lead into and from a commercial break.
• Extra Lower Thirds – These are separate, additional lower third placeholders, if needed.
• Background Loops – These background loops are used throughout the project but you can access them here if you wish to use them separately, in their basic forms. Perhaps you need to make up your own sequence in the Golden Awards style.
• Full Screen Transitions – These are handy full screen transitions to straddle two separate clips, hiding the join.
Number of items in basket: 0